Stairway to Heavenz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, 144 Hz, FreeSync ...
399 € 499 €
Voir le deal

So what do you play ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LancePowell

So what do you play ? Empty
PostSubject: So what do you play ?   So what do you play ? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 10:18 pm

So while our beloved Fallen Earth server is down...Why not talk about a common thing.

What do you guys / girls Play besides Fallen Earth. it would be nice to know what kind og Gamer you are...So Post away!

I add mine later.

- Lance
Back to top Go down
Agression
Admin
Agression

PostSubject: Re: So what do you play ?   So what do you play ? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:03 pm

Okay !

So for me, I'm a huge fan of rpgs since I'm very young, I remeber the first rpg I ever played was called pirates, it was on a 486 computer running on msdos, and, I never finished it, it was in english, with a timer to finish the game before the pirate who was hunting you find you, and with my tranlaste dictonnary, I was loosing too much time only to get in what kind of room I was and what options I had.

My favorites games despite FE : Fallout 1, Fallout 2, Baldur's gate saga, Arcanum, Morrowind, Deus EX, WoW vanillia (shame on me, but I have to admit I enjoyed wow because the gameplay was freacking smooth and nervous).

Last solos games I enjoyed : Deus EX HR (Not finished yet), The Last Remnant, Just Cause 2 (For making things explode and some GTA like enjoyement).

Last mmo I enjoyed before getting back to FE : Rift before 1.3.

Mmorts I play when FE is offline : League Of Legends (I'm very good at this game, I can train you if someone want to have a look to it).
Back to top Go down
http://stairwaytoheavenz.monally.com
LancePowell

PostSubject: Re: So what do you play ?   So what do you play ? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 10:16 am

I'm in the same boat i'm a huge sucker for RPG's aswell. My first RPG was actually a MMO too, I started out with Dark Age of Camelot and played it for quite some time even tho my limited knowledge of english prevented me in reaching end game. I did reach the awsomazing PvP in that game. And yes i love PvP aswell its one of the main things i look for when i try to find a new game.

I don't play alot of solo games either its MMO's or co-op. But if the story and plot drags me into a game i usually can't stop. But finished Halo all of them. Following Asssasins Creeds plot, finished all the games so far. Oblivion ( Obviously ) And waiting for Skyrim now, Already pre-ordered it.

The MMO's and MMORPG's i played is World of warcraft ( Obviously. BUT Vanillia.) Lord of the rings online, Age of Conan, Guild Wars, Global Agenda, City of Heroes,
Warhammer Online, Rift. And alot of Betas.

Right now Fallen Earth is my game until Guild wars 2 comes out i and will take a look at that.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So what do you play ?   So what do you play ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So what do you play ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stairway to Heavenz :: (( OOC )) :: OOC Chitchat room-
Jump to: