Stairway to Heavenz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
Voir le deal
69.99 €

Stimz Makin some Sigs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stimz

Stimz Makin some Sigs Empty
PostSubject: Stimz Makin some Sigs   Stimz Makin some Sigs Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:35 pm

So... now that im getting -Alittle- Better with Photoshop, if anyone needs a signature made, I would be happy to do it, Here are some examples I have done thus far.
Stimz Makin some Sigs Th_Stimz-Signature
Stimz Makin some Sigs Th_JerichosSig
Stimz Makin some Sigs Th_FallenEarthSignature
Stimz Makin some Sigs Th_GlobalAgendasig
Stimz Makin some Sigs Th_Minecraft-sig

If you want one, then just Leave a post, stating like....

In-game name:

Main faction:

Any images you would like:

Slogan or whatever(Optional of course):

Colors:

Anything else ya would like:
Back to top Go down
Agression
Admin
Agression

PostSubject: Re: Stimz Makin some Sigs   Stimz Makin some Sigs Icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 3:30 am

In-game name: Agression

Main faction: All and Noone.

Any images you would like: Stimz Makin some Sigs Agravatar only the head, and the pink shootie part, not the background if you can Smile

Slogan or whatever: Stairway to Heavenz [RP]. And : If you feel sadness, share it with me. If you feel joy, share it with me. If you leave the right path, I'll blame you. If you've made a misstake, I'll forgive you.If you got troubles, you can rely on me. That's what Friends are for. (( Optionnal : Do not take my kindness for a weakness. ))<--- Copyright Max SW.

Colors: Colds. I like a lot those 4 colors : White, Black, Blue, Red.

Anything else ya would like: You to enjoy makin one for me, don't hesistate to make it as big as that one wari did for you.
Back to top Go down
http://stairwaytoheavenz.monally.com
Stimz

PostSubject: Re: Stimz Makin some Sigs   Stimz Makin some Sigs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 1:59 am

Back to top Go down
Agression
Admin
Agression

PostSubject: Re: Stimz Makin some Sigs   Stimz Makin some Sigs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 4:37 am

As I'm a fucking annoying one, I like it but I would like to ask you two things different.

Do not put my head in a chip, agression hates the fact in such a world we had to put a money system again, so, maybe just his head would be better, for example where is actually placed the name and the clan. Also, if it's possible to make one sentence one line because for the slogan cuz it's long and like this it's a bit like a brick of text.

Sorry bud I wanna use this sign for our forum and FERP, so I want the best you can do for me Razz
Back to top Go down
Stimz

PostSubject: Re: Stimz Makin some Sigs   Stimz Makin some Sigs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 8:19 pm

Sounds good Smile Wasnt sure about the Chip thing either...^^
Back to top Go down
Stimz

PostSubject: Re: Stimz Makin some Sigs   Stimz Makin some Sigs Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 9:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Agression
Admin
Agression

PostSubject: Re: Stimz Makin some Sigs   Stimz Makin some Sigs Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 6:56 am

Almost perfect ! Just two little things once again... (Yeah I know, I'm a fucker...)

The yellow behind agr head is a bit too much flashy for me, and the if, are ... I don't know how to say, I think the background mix perfect with end of sentences, but the ifs are somehow too hard to get with the light wall under it.

I like A LOT that blue grass all around the sign, and the road sign with my head, nice idea ! Maybe a more dark background and another color around my toon head (Maybe try something like a wood roadsign ?), and that will be perfect, I'll be proud to use it.

Also after reading the slogan... I may add a few changes :p

If you feel sadness, you can share it with me.
If you feel joy, you can share it with me.
If you leave the right path, I'll blame you.
If you've made a misstake, I'll forgive you.
I guess this is Friendship...
Back to top Go down
Stimz

PostSubject: Re: Stimz Makin some Sigs   Stimz Makin some Sigs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 12:44 am

Sounds good Smile Should'nt be to hard, I know what ya mean with the If's Was unsure of waht color to use because of the walls, use black then one side is to dark, and a light color made it almost un readable with the If's, So i can defentally do that Smile
Back to top Go down
Stimz

PostSubject: Re: Stimz Makin some Sigs   Stimz Makin some Sigs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:32 am

Stimz Makin some Sigs Argssig3

Quote :
https://2img.net/h/i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu190/StimzNpheen/Argssig3.png

Hows this one? New back ground, and used your wooden sign idea, and made it into a Paper poster on the sign Smile I think it turned out pretty good ^^
Back to top Go down
Agression
Admin
Agression

PostSubject: Re: Stimz Makin some Sigs   Stimz Makin some Sigs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 4:59 am

Okay now just what I told you in game. Can't wait bro, I like this one so much ! Thanks !
Back to top Go down
Stimz

PostSubject: Re: Stimz Makin some Sigs   Stimz Makin some Sigs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:09 am

Back to top Go down
Agression
Admin
Agression

PostSubject: Re: Stimz Makin some Sigs   Stimz Makin some Sigs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:22 am

*whistles*

Lacks the bullets holes or the [RP] tag near Heaven in the last one Twisted Evil

*whistles*
Back to top Go down
Stimz

PostSubject: Re: Stimz Makin some Sigs   Stimz Makin some Sigs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:20 pm

Surprised Didnt even notice, ill get that fixed, nps ^^
Back to top Go down
Stimz

PostSubject: Re: Stimz Makin some Sigs   Stimz Makin some Sigs Icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:38 pm

Stimz Makin some Sigs Argssig5

Quote :
https://2img.net/h/i646.photobucket.com/albums/uu190/StimzNpheen/Argssig5.png

Bullet holes on the bottom arnt quite the same, as I cant figure out how to edit the layers... lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stimz Makin some Sigs   Stimz Makin some Sigs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stimz Makin some Sigs
Page 1 of 1