Stairway to Heavenz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-29%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 – 16 Go / 512Go (CDAV : ...
499.99 € 699.99 €
Voir le deal

Application: Max Steelwell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
max_steelwell

Application: Max Steelwell Empty
PostSubject: Application: Max Steelwell   Application: Max Steelwell Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:40 pm

Max steelwell, a none-clone of the wastes of the fallen earth, a particle of dust in the whirling wind, but hell if he's going to go out with out a fight.

Max' comes from a family of the simple folk, his father a engineer for the mining equipment for Coppermine's Mine, given this is the town of his upbringing

Coppermine was a sturdy home stead for Max to grow up in, to develop his skills in the path of his father, making things out of nothing - as was the skills needed for any one in this barren land, his mother was the town cook, but life has its cruel way of taking all we love and know, but sorrow is not a luxury many have.

So Max, who is he, what is he? well, this is simple, he's a man making his way in this world, right or wrong he knows that his life as it is means nothing but damn he's going to make a stink about it, but speaking of right or wrong, he has a love for Order, for peace and diplomacy - despite how much he loves his sniper rifle - that said, through out his life he has had a sway towards the Enforcers in the way they act, think and live.

Not much else is to be said about little ol' Max, but you'll just have to come and see, won't ya' .
Back to top Go down
Agression
Admin
Agression

Application: Max Steelwell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application: Max Steelwell   Application: Max Steelwell Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:34 pm

For what I saw from here, and the IC we just had before I write this, welcome, and gratz for your promotion.
Back to top Go down
http://stairwaytoheavenz.monally.com

Application: Max Steelwell
Page 1 of 1