Stairway to Heavenz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-40%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 pièces (induction, ...
59.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

New Style for the Forum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crood
Admin
crood

New Style for the Forum Empty
PostSubject: New Style for the Forum   New Style for the Forum Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 4:39 pm

Heya what would ya think..
once having the needed rights, lil crood sat down and freshened up the forum look.

- Complete Theme changed to a more dark style (the postapocalyptics are dark times èé)
- Created new overall icons and buttons to fit the new style and header
(topics, menues, inbox, PM, topic icons and buttons, reportsm sticky notes, quotes, etc... )
- Revamped the header-image to fit the to the dark background
- Changed menu looks

New Style for the Forum Stairw14
New Style for the Forum I_icon24 New Style for the Forum I_icon25 New Style for the Forum I_icon26
New Style for the Forum I_icon27 New Style for the Forum I_icon28 New Style for the Forum I_icon29
New Style for the Forum I_icon30 New Style for the Forum I_icon31 New Style for the Forum I_icon12
New Style for the Forum I_icon32 New Style for the Forum I_icon33 New Style for the Forum I_icon34
New Style for the Forum I_whos10
New Style for the Forum I_fold11 New Style for the Forum I_fold10 New Style for the Forum I_fold12
New Style for the Forum Icon_s10 New Style for the Forum Icon_n10 New Style for the Forum Icon_h10 New Style for the Forum I_fold15 New Style for the Forum I_fold16 New Style for the Forum I_fold13 New Style for the Forum I_fold14

New Style for the Forum I_topi10 New Style for the Forum I_topi11 New Style for the Forum I_topi13 New Style for the Forum I_topi12 New Style for the Forum I_topi14 New Style for the Forum I_topi15 New Style for the Forum I_topi16

New Style for the Forum I_topi17 New Style for the Forum I_topi18 New Style for the Forum I_topi19 New Style for the Forum I_topi20 New Style for the Forum I_topi21

New Style for the Forum Icon_i12 New Style for the Forum Icon_s13 New Style for the Forum Icon_o11 New Style for the Forum Icon_s14

New Style for the Forum I_icon36 New Style for the Forum I_icon38 New Style for the Forum I_icon37 New Style for the Forum I_icon39

New Style for the Forum Icon_q10 New Style for the Forum Icon_m10 New Style for the Forum Icon_m11 New Style for the Forum Icon_t10 New Style for the Forum Icon_t11 New Style for the Forum Icon_e10 New Style for the Forum Icon_d10 New Style for the Forum Icon_i10 New Style for the Forum Icon_s11 New Style for the Forum Icon_p10 New Style for the Forum Icon_w10 New Style for the Forum Icon_e11 New Style for the Forum Icon_p11 New Style for the Forum Icon_a10 New Style for the Forum Icon_i11 New Style for the Forum Icon_m12 New Style for the Forum Icon_y10 New Style for the Forum Icon_s12 New Style for the Forum Icon_o10

- i couldnt be bothered to make new smilies, but might give that a run at some point as well.

For now, hope you all like the new look of our forum, and enjoy =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.co2-art.com
crood
Admin
crood

PostSubject: Re: New Style for the Forum   New Style for the Forum Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 5:15 pm

oh right.. and i figured i might spend it a new favicon aswell >>> New Style for the Forum Favico10 <<< so the tabs in the user's browsers, don't show that greeb chat-bubble anymore =)
Back to top Go down
Agression
Admin
Agression

PostSubject: Re: New Style for the Forum   New Style for the Forum Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 8:04 pm

You know what, I wanna hug you, why the fuck weren't you around 6 months ago ? I took days to do the old look, and it was shitty, you did a -wonderfull- job.
Back to top Go down
http://stairwaytoheavenz.monally.com
crood
Admin
crood

PostSubject: Re: New Style for the Forum   New Style for the Forum Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 4:00 pm

awww you're welcome .. im glad you like it =)

PS: If you can / or want, you can send me the account data for the image host. I want to remove the unused images and test-files which i created to not waste the storage space. (Just send it to my email in my profile data - its your email and a password as far as i've seen) that would spare us the work of me sending you a long list of filenames to delete : )

... and i , ehm ... apaologize deeply for not being around 6 month ago? *smiles*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Style for the Forum   New Style for the Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Style for the Forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stairway to Heavenz :: (( OOC )) :: Suggestions-
Jump to: