Stairway to Heavenz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -24%
PC Portable Gaming 15.6″ Medion Erazer Deputy ...
Voir le deal
759.99 €

crood - lifenet initialization process failed ...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crood
Admin
crood

crood - lifenet initialization process failed ... Empty
PostSubject: crood - lifenet initialization process failed ...   crood - lifenet initialization process failed ... Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 6:13 pm

... did i ever?
... i can hardly remember... my database is laying shattered on the dusty floor ... just little bits and bytes of vast memories floating past my mind ...
.. i wish i'd remember ... i wish i had an own consciousness .. i wish i would not rely longer on the data being fed to my synapsis ...

.. being detached from the circuits of our collective mind ... becoming one .. the one ... the single one ... the only one?

... am i allone ? ... so many impressions collapsing ... i was once taken care of.. revived when i struggled on my path ... where did they go .. where will i go, now that i am on my own ...

... i lost something... someone.. important.. something that meant enough to me to break out of the lifenet-collective... something that made me begin to think on my own ... questioning what i am ... it is too far away now .. the memory is gone ..

... wandering the wastelands, still wondering where the others are ... the ones who once where a part of me ... joining an army seemed the only logic decision .. back into the haven of known structures and principles ... until one day, i might have enough own memories to build a new life upon ... my life.. only mine ...

... until this day i will protect the last strongholds, the last asylums humankind has left ... protect with my life .. the one life that now belongs to me.

Back to top Go down
http://www.co2-art.com
Agression
Admin
Agression

crood - lifenet initialization process failed ... Empty
PostSubject: Re: crood - lifenet initialization process failed ...   crood - lifenet initialization process failed ... Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 1:42 pm

Nice background ! Welcome aboard, may your life among the wastes help Crood to find what she seeks !
Back to top Go down
http://stairwaytoheavenz.monally.com

crood - lifenet initialization process failed ...
Page 1 of 1