Stairway to Heavenz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

Stairway to Heavenz Birthday Bash ((Thanks Jason Vader for that even name))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Agression
Admin
Agression

Stairway to Heavenz Birthday Bash  ((Thanks Jason Vader for that even name)) Empty
PostSubject: Stairway to Heavenz Birthday Bash ((Thanks Jason Vader for that even name))   Stairway to Heavenz Birthday Bash  ((Thanks Jason Vader for that even name)) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:36 am

Stairway to Heavenz inhabitants, are proud to call upon all wastelanders for it's celebrating birth party, Thursday 20 october, 8PM EST, the Zombies King on the decks !

Stairway to Heavenz Birthday Bash  ((Thanks Jason Vader for that even name)) 3643633122f4982c97f4

Be sure to tune up to DemonVille Radio for the party !
Back to top Go down
http://stairwaytoheavenz.monally.com
Agression
Admin
Agression

Stairway to Heavenz Birthday Bash  ((Thanks Jason Vader for that even name)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stairway to Heavenz Birthday Bash ((Thanks Jason Vader for that even name))   Stairway to Heavenz Birthday Bash  ((Thanks Jason Vader for that even name)) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:49 pm

(( I can't do an IC recap of that event, this is my first even I settle up in years of mmorpg gaming and was overwhelmed by the crowd. Thanks a lot Stimz for being my bartender, thanks to everyone who attempted the event. Here are some screenshots I took. ))

Stairway to Heavenz Birthday Bash  ((Thanks Jason Vader for that even name)) Image137w

Stairway to Heavenz Birthday Bash  ((Thanks Jason Vader for that even name)) Image139c

Stairway to Heavenz Birthday Bash  ((Thanks Jason Vader for that even name)) Image144g

Stairway to Heavenz Birthday Bash  ((Thanks Jason Vader for that even name)) Image150a

Stairway to Heavenz Birthday Bash  ((Thanks Jason Vader for that even name)) Image152qm
Back to top Go down
Mary Reiley

Mary Reiley

PostSubject: Re: Stairway to Heavenz Birthday Bash ((Thanks Jason Vader for that even name))   Stairway to Heavenz Birthday Bash  ((Thanks Jason Vader for that even name)) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:44 am

Thank you very much for the party !
Beautiful town, good music, and good people here.

I hope we meet again soon !
Back to top Go down
Agression
Admin
Agression

PostSubject: Re: Stairway to Heavenz Birthday Bash ((Thanks Jason Vader for that even name))   Stairway to Heavenz Birthday Bash  ((Thanks Jason Vader for that even name)) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:15 pm

As I couldn't do my own IC recap of the story, and as I enjoyed read this one on the Dust Motors Corporation board.

Here's the IC recap of Mary, with her permission, translated by your servitor.

"Lying on the cot kindly made ​​available by my friends CHotA at Fracture, I thought of the evening we spent, Katharina, and me. A very late party where the Dust Motors was invited, and who had probably continued long after our departure.

We arrived an hour in advance, just to be sure to greet the new inhabitants of Progress Town. I had never been there, I was however warned that the Raiders Cogs often attacked the place.

What can I say except that it is a friendly village. Several buildings of wood and sheet housed members of Stairway to Heavenz and various merchants. Three oil extractors where rythming life there, the horizon was limited to the great barrier of rock surrounding the village, and that would make it almost impregnable. Feeling stressed by the five dozen bunkers and the guards watching the entrance to the area.

Stairway to Heavenz Birthday Bash  ((Thanks Jason Vader for that even name)) Image001vs

A bit more than ten Wastelanders had finally gathered around a large bonfire, and we were all expecting the arrival of Agression, the clone that had organized the rack to celebrate the rebirth of the village. I did not know any of the faces gathered around the fire, but most were fellow Travelers, CHotAs or Techs.

Then landed a big guy wearing a long white coat, a mask of the same color, and a shootie on his back ... candy pink colored. No, I'm not kidding ... with a big smiley face drawn on the butt. Hard not to smile at this strange style. We did not had time to discuss longer, shots rang out suddenly, towards the entrance of Progress. This was the signal for battle, each seizing his guns, axes and riffles to rush towards the entrance, and we imitated.

The Cogs raiders were attacking : more than forty, more or less armed and arriving in successive waves. The pellets were quick to rain, and I preferred to lurk myself into a bunker to empty my sub machine gun chargers on the assailants. The attack lasted several minutes during which we were fighting shoulder to shoulder with the Clones and the guards of Progress. And better equipped, we were dismissing each waves, and the corpses of the Raiders began to pile up at the foot of our defenses, until they decided to stop the massacre there and left us in peace to continue our evening.

Stairway to Heavenz Birthday Bash  ((Thanks Jason Vader for that even name)) Image000gd

The rest of the evening passed quietly, without addressing the topic of conversations, but the overall mood was pretty good. Agression made ​​us discover a radio station that I did not know, the Demonville Radio ... friendly and very rock. I love it. But fatigue took precedence over the environment, we decided to return soon, Kath and I, and we carried ourselves to Fracture instead Oasis as the tiredness was catching us.

I turned on my bed, remembered the last words of Agression. The Dust Motors Corporation is always welcome there. I like the idea, and I intend to make their small regular visits."

Merci Mary !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stairway to Heavenz Birthday Bash ((Thanks Jason Vader for that even name))   Stairway to Heavenz Birthday Bash  ((Thanks Jason Vader for that even name)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stairway to Heavenz Birthday Bash ((Thanks Jason Vader for that even name))
Page 1 of 1