Stairway to Heavenz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

John Dale info

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
John

John Dale info Empty
PostSubject: John Dale info   John Dale info Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:24 pm

(IC)

John is a fresh out of the vat clone who is just barely surviving the wastelands. With no one but his horse and his trusty but rusty zip gun he wanders the land, disgusted by the chaos of the wastelands. Which faction to support was a quick decision, he hated the CHOTA for their chaotic beliefs, he has mixed feelings about travelers because of their smile in your face stab you in the back approach to deals, he has never met any vistas or light bringers so hes indifferent to them, He is a believer in the enforcer cause of bringing law and order to the land (and also because his life has been saved countless times by these folks), he also supports the techs because he believe that they have the potential to restore the world if they work with the enforcers.

(ooc)

sorry for the crappy back story its been a long time since i lasted role played Razz. I am a new player to fallen earth im only lvl 3, so far i have been an active player, im an experienced role player though rusty. theirs not much to say but if i am accepted i look forward to having fun with this community.

cheers.
Back to top Go down
Agression
Admin
Agression

John Dale info Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Dale info   John Dale info Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:12 pm

Hello John, welcome around our town, I'll tell you in game to take you in, welcome ! ( *murmurs* Another one who gonna shoot me just because I wear a hockey mask )
Back to top Go down
http://stairwaytoheavenz.monally.com
Agression
Admin
Agression

John Dale info Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Dale info   John Dale info Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:01 pm

As the server is down, welcome aboard, I'll put you in the citizen group (means active member of the clan). And invite you in game when the server will be up again.
Back to top Go down
http://stairwaytoheavenz.monally.com
John

John Dale info Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Dale info   John Dale info Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 4:35 am

Thanks i look foward to meeting everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

John Dale info Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Dale info   John Dale info Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John Dale info
Page 1 of 1