Stairway to Heavenz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Wastewalker (Vergil Naruth)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
merunes

Wastewalker (Vergil Naruth) Empty
PostSubject: Wastewalker (Vergil Naruth)   Wastewalker (Vergil Naruth) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 9:07 pm

Vergil Naruth or Wastewalker how he get called by most of his partners. Tall and a affinity to hide his face behind some glasses and a metal mask. A murderer, a traitor, a merchant and a mercenary, in a short way he's a Traveller.
His history seems long, and even if he don't seem to be a clone some of his buisness partners say, that they know him since 50 years and still...he doesn't seem to be older than 30. He once was part of a Traveller family, but this family was wiped out, some rumors say that they broke one contract to much.
That was two years ago. One year he traveled alone until he met Velia. A man without any scruple and a naive girl like her seems to be a strange team. But he seems to care for her, protects her. But nevertheless he is a mercenary and a trader and so he went to this new town. A chance for profit in mind.

OOC:
I have much experience in roleplay, played and rplayed in many mmo's. But english isn't my mother's tongue, so i hope that you have some patience with me.
Also i have some experience in bigger projects and hope that I will find my place in this one.
Back to top Go down
Agression
Admin
Agression

Wastewalker (Vergil Naruth) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wastewalker (Vergil Naruth)   Wastewalker (Vergil Naruth) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 10:28 pm

Welcome ! I'm not english too, so don't worry about that ! I'll invite you as soon as possible in the clan (After I slept, not feeling very good tonight, I believe I should sleep a bit more...)
Back to top Go down
http://stairwaytoheavenz.monally.com

Wastewalker (Vergil Naruth)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stairway to Heavenz :: Recruitement :: Accepted Applys-
Jump to: