Stairway to Heavenz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Application: ArahDragon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ArahDragon

ArahDragon

Application: ArahDragon Empty
PostSubject: Application: ArahDragon   Application: ArahDragon Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 11:37 pm

I dont remember where I was born other then always being on the move. But some how I ended up in North Burb ( or "Little Asia on the Plateau" as we call it) where they teach me to fight and live in peace. After some time of me being there, we was attack by giant spiders and had to deafened are self. The battle went on for a long time until we got the battle under control but with a big loss. After I help with healing them who was hurt and after losing some friends, I just had to move on and help them who where in need more. I join a clan called "Morrow Project" and had some good fun and learn a lot. I was able to learn how to build bikes and shoot with a rifle and that help a lot to stay alive longer. After some time they move on to help others who where in need of help.

While out and about I met Jack Potts and he told me about Stairway to Heavenz (Old Progress Town). So I just had to come and look. I seen there was a need to help defended the town and so helped. I met there leader Agression who wanted peace in the town.

So for now I set my root here, to help keep the town going and help defended the town from the COG's or die doing so, until I am ready to move on and help others who need help.

I am ArahDragon but you can call me Arah.

Love and Peace to you all
Back to top Go down
Agression
Admin
Agression

Application: ArahDragon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application: ArahDragon   Application: ArahDragon Icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 2:18 am

Welcome aboard !
Back to top Go down
http://stairwaytoheavenz.monally.com

Application: ArahDragon
Page 1 of 1