Stairway to Heavenz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

App. Mizuki Hana

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mizuki Hana

App. Mizuki Hana Empty
PostSubject: App. Mizuki Hana   App. Mizuki Hana Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:45 pm

The sun was slowly setting down, the shadows growing longer over the piles of raider and refugee bodies. The battle had been terrible, but the rag tag refugee militia had won.
A lone tired looking silhouette was walking slowly around the wounded, helping those she could, giving medications and confort to those she couldn't. A bloodied katana hung on her back and two worn kama's on her hips, her blue lightbearer initiate armor was dented and covered in blood but she had no time to clean up, duty called.

None of the refugees really knew her, she wouldn't get anything for her labour, but she kept on, peace and enlightement had a heavy price in this world.

When asked why she helped them, why even has a clone, she risked death to help strangers she only answered:

I am a lightbearer, a healer and a warrior both, and it is my duty, if i can, to make this world a better place for all. To nurture the light, so one day we can all stand in it's glory and know peace.

The moon was now high, the stars shedding their pale light, flickering fires were getting lit around the small camp and still she kept on... fighting for and healing those in need.
It seemed an endless task.

OOC: I'm canadian, played on UO RP private servers for a long time, then SWG on Kauri, and until lately in EvE online in a RP alliance (CVA).
Back to top Go down
Agression
Admin
Agression

App. Mizuki Hana Empty
PostSubject: Re: App. Mizuki Hana   App. Mizuki Hana Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:29 am

Thanks for applying ! And welcome aboard !
Back to top Go down
http://stairwaytoheavenz.monally.com

App. Mizuki Hana
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stairway to Heavenz :: Recruitement :: Accepted Applys-
Jump to: