Stairway to Heavenz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

toon: Bistolero

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crood
Admin
crood

toon: Bistolero  Empty
PostSubject: toon: Bistolero    toon: Bistolero  Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 5:41 pm

Not rejected, but glad he left on his own.
Seemed to be a decent guy at first glance, searching for a new clan.
Added after a while to our little family, he left 2 days later again, because it wasn't enough S.T.A.L.K.E.R-like action.
Noone ever gave him the expression it would...

A week later he started to openly verbally-attacking me bc he (now finally a level 55) didn't get a free spot in my Mainraid in CIT, and kept dropping out of Raid 2 where he was friendly welcome and invited.

He announced on Regionchat he won't help anymore since he did not get into a team. (well he meant the mainraid, which is supposed to take in all lower levels who need the massive XP of the full Raid)

A friendly and logic based conversation was not possible, and everyone who stepped up explaining him thats how it goes, and that he was just treatened all fair, like everyone, and his dropping out of raid 2 wouldn't really fit into the sheme of not getting into any team at all, did not lead to any other result then him calling them my monkeys and whatnot.

So for future refference: unlogic and unfriendly beings like he is, aren't really what we are looking for.
Should he (or an ALT of him) ever ask for a new invite, i'd gladly reject it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.co2-art.com
Agression
Admin
Agression

toon: Bistolero  Empty
PostSubject: Re: toon: Bistolero    toon: Bistolero  Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 7:59 pm

I entirely trust you there, I didn't even saw him being into the clan, and we don't want players like this one into our clan.
Back to top Go down
http://stairwaytoheavenz.monally.com

toon: Bistolero
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stairway to Heavenz :: Recruitement :: Rejetected Applys-
Jump to: