Stairway to Heavenz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Introduction of Jericho James. (Short Biography, then OOC about myself)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jericho James

Introduction of Jericho James. (Short Biography, then OOC about myself) Empty
PostSubject: Introduction of Jericho James. (Short Biography, then OOC about myself)   Introduction of Jericho James. (Short Biography, then OOC about myself) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:45 am

Jericho James

Jericho James is an average built man who likes to think of himself as a crack shot. Together, with his friends "Stims" and Trish Parker, he rides the remnants of the earth. Currently they are a group of mercenaries who usually take jobs from the Travelers, they referred to themselves as the "Regulators". However, they've recently been travelling farther north, looking for more jobs, or even possibly permanent residence at one of the few cities.

(OOC: About me);

I've been roleplaying for a number of years now across multiple MMO's, (SWG, Aion, Warhammer Online, Champions Online, etc.) and also a game called "Garry's Mod". I quite enjoy roleplay but also fancy PvE or PvP, really open minded about it all to be honest. I stumbled upon your clan via the Fallen Earth forums, and I am quite interested in this. Myself and my friends have just recently returned to Fallen Earth (Free to play..haha). We are still re-gaining the gist of it all. You can contact me ingame through the name Jericho James. I myself am quite active so I assume you shouldn't have any trouble contacting me if you'd like. Anyways, thank you for reading!
Back to top Go down
Agression
Admin
Agression

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Jericho James. (Short Biography, then OOC about myself)   Introduction of Jericho James. (Short Biography, then OOC about myself) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:21 pm

Welcome around Jericho, it's a real pleasure to see someone (and wow, not alone, that's just awesome) coming around here. I'll contact you in-game asap to set up an ic meeting also to be able to answer all your questions about the clan today !

I need your actual level to find you in game, mine is 30 if you want to contact me.
Back to top Go down
http://stairwaytoheavenz.monally.com
Jericho James

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Jericho James. (Short Biography, then OOC about myself)   Introduction of Jericho James. (Short Biography, then OOC about myself) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:27 pm

I am level 27
Back to top Go down
Agression
Admin
Agression

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Jericho James. (Short Biography, then OOC about myself)   Introduction of Jericho James. (Short Biography, then OOC about myself) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 6:29 pm

Welcome aboard !
Back to top Go down
http://stairwaytoheavenz.monally.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction of Jericho James. (Short Biography, then OOC about myself)   Introduction of Jericho James. (Short Biography, then OOC about myself) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction of Jericho James. (Short Biography, then OOC about myself)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Stairway to Heavenz :: Recruitement :: Accepted Applys-
Jump to: